Community Partnerships at SPSU
Southern Polytechnic State University prepares each graduate for employment in Georgia's most competitive and dynamic businesses. The hands-on technological nature of the University and our graduates makes Southern Polytechnic the ideal partner for industry and corporate citizenship.
Corporate involvement and support is more crucial than ever to help empower and prepare students with the ability and vision to transform the future, in an increasingly technological world. Southern Polytechnic is well-placed to offer a number of opportunities for your organization to help shape Georgia's future, and enhance your corporate initiatives.
- Establish on-campus relationships by sharing your corporate experiences in the classroom
- Access technological resources and faculty expertise
- Participate in cooperative education and internship opportunities
- Enhance your employee base by recruiting highly-qualified graduates
- Assist the Southern Polytechnic Applied Research Center in providing growth opportunities for faculty and students
Southern Polytechnic had an economic impact of more than $192 million during fiscal year 2010, sharing Cobb County with many thriving and emerging businesses. Neighboring Atlanta increases the opportunity for enthusiastic students and faculty to network and connect with worldwide business mentors, creating graduates primed for leadership and success.Contact the Advancement Office today to become a Community Partner at Southern Polytechnic State University, and begin your investment in knowledge.
Major, Corporate & Foundation Giving