STEPS TO APPLY
Submit the following materials to the Office of Undergraduate Admission:
- A completed application for admission to Southern Polytechnic. Click here to complete, pay and submit your application online.
- A $40 non-refundable application fee.
- Request that the Registrar at your home institution send a letter giving you permission
to register for classes at Southern Polytechnic State University. The transient letter
must indicate that you are eligible and in good standing to return to the home institution.
Transient letters are good for one term only.
- All students applying for in-state tuition must verify lawful presence in the United States.
If you have submitted an application to SPSU within the last year, you may not need
to apply again. Please use the Entrance Term Update Form to update your existing application. You will be notified by email if you need to
complete a new application. Admission deadline dates apply.
Applicants who are currently enrolled in another college but want to take courses
at SPSU and transfer back to home institution.
- Permission from your home institution to register for classes at Southern Polytechnic
- The transient letter must indicate that you're eligible and in good standing to return
to the home institution.
- Transient letters are good for one term only.
>> >> >>