SIS Department Program Administrative Outcomes(modified 26 March 2007)
The Social and International Studies department enhances student success by:
1. Scheduling courses to meet the needs of all students.
2. Reviewing curricular requirements to ensure they are current.
3. Effectively communicating with our students and among the members of the department.
4. Ensuring that each member of the department treats students professionally.
5. Spending its budget to maximize positive impact on students.
6. Providing research and travel opportunities to faculty in order to keep them current in their respective disciplines.
7. Providing strong, individualized advising that considers the whole student.
8. Providing students with qualified, student-centered, and articulate faculty.