What is expected of an SPSU PSLSAMP Scholar?
- You must have every intention of graduating from one of the participating universities in no more than 5 years with a baccalaureate
degree in a STEM major.
- You will be required to attend all assigned workshop sessions and to participate actively.
- You will be expected to participate in a service project.
- You must remain a full-time student (12 credit hours or more).
- It is preferred that you work no more than 15 hours per week, preferably in a job related to the field of your study.
- You must maintain a > 2.75 cumulative AND semester GPA.
Your record will be reviewed on a semester basis, and the level of support will be determined largely by progress toward your
degree (GPA and hours completed each semester).