Degrees and Certificates
No courses can be transferred into graduate certificates.
MSIT students can request a transfer of up to three courses from another accredited college or university if:
- The course was completed with a grade of "B" or better,
- The course was not used towards a degree,
- The course credit was earned within the last five years.
Transitional Courses waiver
No transitional courses can be waived or transferred into the Graduate Certificate in Information Technology Fundamentals.
MSIT students can request a waiver for a transitional course if:
- The equivalent undergraduate or graduate course was completed in another accredited college or university,
- The course is completed with a grade of "C" or better,
- The course credit was earned within the last ten years.
Students can earn credit for transitional courses by participating in the credit-by-exam process.