Boot Camp Part 1
This page contains the materials used in GeorgiaVIEW D2L Boot Camp part 1. You may not remember everything from the workshop, so this page is here to help you determine what you are looking for and what the answers are.
- How do I get started?
- What do I use to get logged in?
- What and where are things on the My Home page when I first log into GeorgiaVIEW D2L?
- What is the importance of the My Settings widget?
- Where do I upload my picture and update my profile?
- Where can I adjust the font size and other preferences for tools in GeorgiaVIEW D2L?
- Where can I set up my mobile device and adjust other notifications?
- What icons appear in the Course Home interface that don't appear in the My Home interface?
- How do I copy content from one section to another?
- What do I do if I need to copy a cross-listed course?
- Where can I find a electronic copy of the Post-Migration Checklist?
- How can I delete content if I make a mistake while copying?
- What do I need to do to submit a ticket for help?
Note: We also recommend you export your gradebook out of Vista to an external location like a backup drive.