Digital MediaThe Instructional Design Unit offers assistance with the development of digital media used in support of SPSU courses.
The services we offer include:
- Faculty streaming video channel setup and support (Ensemble video)
- Podcasting channel setup and administration (University System of Georgia Podcasting Server)
- Assistance with and use of our Multimedia Recording Booth and Digital Media Lab* (located in the Library Annex)
- Digital media production support for videos used for instruction.
- Scheduling and management of the lecture capture (Echo360) technology in rooms equipped with lecture capture (currently J-131 and M-133)
*Please note that the non-Echo360 projects require additional processing time, and may take a few days for the videos to be rendered into the correct format. Please plan to schedule your recording sessions accordingly.
To set up a initial discussion regarding your project or digital media needs, contact:Office of Faculty Support: (678) 915-3200