Southern Polytechnic State University

Graduate Academic Catalog 2011-2012

Grade Changes

Grades that have been assigned to a student by an instructor may be changed no later than the end of the third consecutive term following the term in which the grade was awarded. The instructor must initiate grade changes. Grades included in this provision are "A", "B", "C", "D", "S", "U", and "F".