Southern Polytechnic State University

Graduate Academic Catalog 2011-2012

Changing Your Student Record

Changing your major

If any student decides to pursue a different program of study than the one originally listed on the admissions application, the student must officially change majors by applying as a new student to the desired program and meet all admissions requirements.

Changing your demographic information

Most demographic information such as address or phone number can be changed by the student using the student information system on the World Wide Web. To change your name or social security number, you must visit the registrar's office with appropriate documentation.

Note that the official means of communication between the university and students is email. It is the responsibility of the student to check their SPSU email daily for notices posted to them.