The Georgia Pavement and Traffic Research Center is equipped with advanced testing machines to perform a variety of lab tests on paving materials, i.e., asphalt, aggregate, soil, and concrete, and the structural design of pavement.
Pavement Material Testing Equipment List:
1. Interlaken UniTest System with Environmental Chamber
2. IPC UTM 14P Machine with Triaxial Testing Cell
3. Pine Gyratory Compactor
4. 20-Qt. Laboratory Bench Mixer
5. Automatic Mechanical Compactor
6. Percometer (Tube Suction Test)