Current Undergraduate Students
Access the departmental resources you need as you work through your undergraduate degree program in New Media Arts, English & Professional Communication, or Technical Communication.
- Haven't declared your major yet?
Review your program options then declare your major in the English, Technical Communication & Media Arts department.
- Ready to map the course of your degree program?
Plan your program of study.
- Thinking about the classes you'd like to include in your program of study?
Review your course options.
- Need academic help?
Access academic assistance
- Don't have a personal computer or the most current software?
Access the Mac Lab in the Atrium Building, J212.
- Need financial assistance?
Apply for awards and scholarships.
- Want to enhance your studies?
Get involved in related extracurricular activities.
- Ready to graduate?
Find out what you need to do to prepare for your graduation and commencement.
- Advising Forms
Download and review the advising form that corresponds to your major in the English, Technical Communication & Media Arts department.
- Graduation Petition
Download and fill out this form at least 8 weeks before your graduation date.
- Class Withdrawal Form
Download and fill out this form to withdraw from a class.
*** Broken a:17187 spsu: etcma_footer ***