The mission of SPSU eGov Center (SPSU eGov Center) is to:
- Conduct research and development on electronic government (eGov) processes, services and technology.
- Provide and contribute to education and training programs for customer, faculty and students.
- Involve students in the practice of eGov by promoting and providing students at all levels with opportunities to:
- Work on and contribute to actual, significant projects under the guidance of practicing IT, software, systems and project
- Learn from faculty who are senior, seasoned professionals with current and high-levels of practical skill and capability in
the rapidly expanding areas of technology and its application in IT, eGov, etc.
- Implement processes, projects and systems to improve the productivity, efficiency and effectiveness of electronic government.
The SPSU eGov Center will work with appropriate Georgia departments and agencies as well as at the local and federal levels
of government, non-governmental agencies and other appropriate organizations.