eCore Proctored Exams
Quick Link to RegisterBlast (SPSU's eCore testing registration site):
To find the testing periods, along with sign-up deadlines for your particular semester, please click on the eCore Academic Calendar.
The new and only eCore exam proctoring site at SPSU is the SPSU Testing Center, Building J (Atrium Bldg), Room 160. Proctor: Melissa Akins, firstname.lastname@example.org (preferred) or 678.915.3982 or 678.915.7240. Please contact the proctor for any questions. Allow up to two hours for each exam. You can now reschedule or cancel your exam on RegisterBlast.
Please see the below information on how to schedule an eCore proctored exam. For more information and to schedule, go to the University System of Georgia eCore Exams and Testing site.
Overview of Important Facts for eCore Exams:
- All eCore classes may require one or two proctored exams during the semester.
- The cost of proctoring is the responsibility of the student.
- Scheduling a proctored exam is the responsibility of the student.
- There are many proctoring sites in Georgia and around the world.
- You can pick a proctoring site convenient to you.
- Proctoring sites charge their own fees which may range from $10/test to $60/hour for a 2-hour exam.
- SPSU charges $25/test.
- All tests to be proctored on the SPSU campus are scheduled through RegisterBlast, eCore's Automated Registration System, at https://www.registerblast.com/SPSU/exam. If you have any questions, please contact the proctor listed above.
- The eCore exam proctoring site at SPSU is the SPSU Testing Center, Building J (Atrium Bldg), Room 160. Proctor: Melissa Akins, email@example.com (preferred) or 678.915.3982 or 678.915.7240.
- There is a late fee of $15 if you have not registered for your exam within the time frame published for each semester. You will pay the late fee when you go online to register for your exam.
- Proctoring fee should be paid for at the time of the exam. Cash or check will be accepted.
Scheduling Your eCore Proctored Exam to be Taken at SPSU:
- Check with your instructor or your syllabus to see if you are having a proctored exam, and then for the dates the exam is being offered.
- The SPSU eCore Advisor will email all SPSU eCore students a proctored exam sign-up
email, listing the dates of testing at SPSU, along with all information needed to
register for your exam.
- Go online to eCore's Automated Registration System at https://www.registerblast.com/SPSU/exam and schedule your exam. Be sure to use a correct email address, and a receipt will be sent to you.
- You will be accessed a late fee of $15 at that time if you are late signing up for your exam.
If you complete these steps exactly, your exam will be available at the proctoring site when you arrive.
Taking Your eCore Proctored Exam at SPSU:
- Check with the instructor or your syllabus to find out what you may and may not bring to your exam (pens, paper, pencils, calculators and what kind).
- You will be required to show a photo ID (Driver's License, School ID, Military ID, or Passport) to prove your identity.
- Come 10-15 minutes early to ensure that everything is in order and that you are in the right place for your exam. If you arrive later than the beginning of your testing time, you may not be able to take your exam at that time.
- Payment is due at the time you take your test ($25 at SPSU). Cash or check will be accepted. You must pay before you can begin your exam.
- All eCore tests are administered online via GoVIEW.