eCore Proctored Exams
Quick Link to RegisterBlast (SPSU's testing registration site):
To find the testing periods, along with sign-up deadlines for your particular semester,
please click on the eCore Academic Calendar.
SPSU offers two Proctoring Sites (CEC & ATC) with different days/times each, listed below, along with the address. Please contact the particular site PROCTOR for any changes or questions. Allow up to two hours for each exam.
CEC: The Continuing Education Center is located off-campus (just down the street from SPSU) at the American Business Center
Office Park, 1395 South Marietta Pkwy., Bldg 200, Suite 234. (Coming from SPSU, on
S. Marietta Pkwy going towards I75, cross over Cobb Pkwy, and it is the first left-turn
lane you come to - Bldg 200 is in front - sign is above door.)
Proctor: Melissa Akins - email@example.com (Main CEC - 678.915.7240)
Monday -- 10:00; 1:30; 3:30
Tuesday -- 10:00; 1:30; 3:30; 5:30
Wednesday -- 10:00; 1:30; 3:30
Thursday -- 10:00; 1:30; 3:30; 5:30
Friday -- 10:00; 12:00; 2:30
Saturday -- 10:30 & 1:30 (Full Session) and 10:30 (Short Session)
ATC: The ATTIC Testing Center is on campus and located on the 1st Floor of the Student Center (Bldg A, Suite 160).
Proctor: John Hart - ATTICecore@spsu.edu (Main ATC - 678.915.7361)
Monday -- 8:30; 11:00; 2:00
Tuesday -- 8:30; 11:00; 2:00
Wednesday -- 8:30; 11:00; 2:00
Thursday -- 8:30; 11:00; 2:00
Friday -- 8:30; 11:00; 2:00
Please see the below information on how to schedule an eCore proctored exam. For more information and to schedule, go to the University System of Georgia eCore Exams and Testing site.
Overview of Important Facts for eCore Exams:
- All eCore classes may require one or two proctored exams during the semester.
- The cost of proctoring is the responsibility of the student.
- Scheduling a proctored exam is the responsibility of the student.
- There are many proctoring sites in Georgia and around the world.
- You can pick a proctoring site convenient to you.
- Proctoring sites charge their own fees which may range from $10/test to $60/hour for
a 2-hour exam.
- Southern Polytechnic State University charges $25/test.
- All tests to be proctored on the SPSU campus are scheduled through RegisterBlast,
eCore's Automated Registration System, at https://www.registerblast.com/SPSU/exam. If you have any questions, please contact one of the proctors listed above.
- There are two proctoring sites at SPSU:
- CEC - Continuing Education Center at the American Business Center Office Park, 1395 South Marietta Pkwy., Bldg 200,
- ATC - ATTIC Tutoring Center at the Student Center, Bldg A, Suite 160.
- There is a late fee of $15 if the eCore Testing Center is not given your test schedule
within the time frame they publish for each semester. You will pay the late fee when
you go online to register for your exam.
- Proctoring should be paid for at the time of the exam. Only cash or check will be
accepted. No credit cards, please.
Scheduling Your eCore Proctored Exam to be Taken at SPSU:
- Check with your instructor or your syllabus to see if you are having a proctored exam,
and then for the dates the exam is being offered.
- The SPSU eCore Advisor will email all SPSU eCore students a proctored exam sign-up
email, listing the dates, times and sites of testing at SPSU, along with all information
needed to register for your exam.
- Go online to eCore's Automated Registration System at https://www.registerblast.com/SPSU/exam and schedule your exam. Be sure to use a correct email address, and a receipt will
be sent to you.
- You will be accessed a late fee of $15 at that time if you are late signing up for
If you complete these steps exactly, your exam will be available at the proctoring
site when you arrive.
Taking Your eCore Proctored Exam at SPSU:
- Check with the instructor or your syllabus to find out what you may and may not bring
to your exam (pens, paper, pencils, calculators and what kind).
- You will be required to show a photo ID (Driver's License, School ID, Military ID,
or Passport) to prove your identity.
- Come 10-15 minutes early to ensure that everything is in order and that you are in
the right place for your exam. If you arrive later than the beginning of your testing
time, you may not be able to take your exam at that time.
- Payment is due at the time you take your test ($25 at SPSU). Only cash or personal
checks are accepted. You must pay before you can begin your exam.
- All eCore tests are administered online via GoVIEW.