Professional Advisors can be found within each School at Southern Polytechnic State University to assist students with the following:
- Developing an educational plan for your major (e.g. 2-year plan).
- Selecting appropriate courses.
- Evaluating progress made toward your major.
- Completing academic related forms.
- Identifying university resources.
- Helping with evaluating transfer credits.
- Assisting with drop/add for courses, and withdrawals.
- Advising with regard to major and degree requirements.
- Providing guidance with course schedules, USG Core requirements and other topics as needed.
- Interpreting academic policies and procedures.
Professional Advisors By School
|Mary Neely, 678-915-4281|
|School of Arts & Sciences||Martina McWilliams, 678-915-3727|
|School of Computing & Software Engineering||Beth Haynie, 678-915-3572|
|School of Engineering||Jessica Williamson, 678-915-3028|
|School of Engineering Technology & Management
||Vanessa Bard, 678-915-7231|