Apply to Southern Poly
Southern Polytechnic State University welcomes admission applications from all interested
Your application and all supporting and required documents must be received by the
To apply, submit the following materials to the Office of Undergraduate Admission.
- A completed electronic application for admission to Southern Polytechnic is preferred. A paper application (pdf) is available for download.
- The non-refundable application fee is $30 for an electronic application or $50 for
the paper application.
- Undergraduate freshman students must provide official scores from the SAT or ACT.
International students must also submit Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL)
scores. Nontraditional and audit students may need to submit GED scores.
- Official high school and college transcripts mailed directly from all institutions
attended. (Transfer students: all previously attended schools must be considered for
- All students applying for in-state tuition must verify lawful presence in the United States.
If you have submitted an application to SPSU within the last year, you may not need
to apply again. Please use the Entrance Term Update Form to update your existing application. You will be notified by email if you need to
complete a new application. Admission deadline dates apply.
Will Southern Poly accept the college courses I've already taken?
Check the status of my application.
>> >> >>