I hope you have noticed some of the changes in the Library over the last couple of
months and found them useful:
- Current and former military had overdue book fines "forgiven" during Military Appreciation Week.
- Food & drink are welcome in your Library. In order that your fellow library users
are not disturbed, we ask that you don't bring noisy food or containers, or items
whose odor might bother someone. We will continue to turn away food deliveries from
- Many of you used your Library during extended hours during SPSU and GHC final exams.
New this month:
- The wifi has been updated! Note that you may have to reset your connection or accept a
- Follow @SPSULibrary and Like SPSU Library on Facebook. We also began an anonymous Online Suggestion Box. I'd love to hear your comments and questions!
- Unless you are paying a Library lost book fee or overdue fine, we will not make
Did you know:
- Your Library has 55 PCs, 4 Macs, 10 virtual PCs, 2 PCs for guests, 16 scanners, and both color and black & white printing.
- Your Library has over 150 seats in 34 study rooms, and over 200 individual study carrel desks.
- Your Library building is open 80 hours a week, and many resources are available